Sunday, January 11, 2009

Build-a-Bear

Yesterday we met our sweet friends, Chris & Geneva, at Build-a-Bear, so they could get the kids' "bears" for Christmas. The kids loved every minute of it. Thanks Chris & Geneva!

Here are some pictures of the bear building process:

Choose your bear (or kitty)
Chris helped the kids pick out clothes (and basketball too).
Stuff it.
Wash it.
Dress it.
We didn't take any pictures of the kids with the bears when they were all dressed. The kids have played a lot with their "bears." Jack's bear has a recording of Jack saying, "Shoot it" when you press on its foot. Jack has spent a lot of time yelling into the bear "shoot it." Kate's kitty meows of course.

Anyway...The kids loved the whole experience and love their animals. Thanks again Chris & Geneva!

4 comments:

mags said...

i cannot show this post to avery. she will be violently jealous of hello kitty! those two ladies are so nice to do that, what a fun memory it will be for kate and jack!

epic said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! What a fun experience!

Mom

Kristen said...

Hey Jenny! It looks like you have been busy and having fun! I didn't know you got that much snow down there! Yeah! (I guess). It was weird going home to snow when we haven't seen it in two years! I am glad you are teaching piano and sewing! My sewing machine broke and I miss it! Kate looked so cute with her flowers after the dance recital! One of these days we need to be home at the same time! I'm glad you had a good holiday season!
Love ya!

Melinda said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Kate's Hello Kitty bear is! How nice of your neighbors. I love that Jack's is recordable..."Eat you carrots, Jack!"