Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh, the things kids say...

I could tell that the kids have been listening to us read the scriptures because...

This morning the kids were playing with Kate's dollhouse and Jack got to be "Father in Heaven".

The other day Dave sang the song, "My name is John Johnson, I live in Wisconsin..." (that annoying song that never stops and gets stuck in your head). Yesterday Kate was trying to sing that song, but was singing it about Satan. Lovely...

The kids showing off Kate's ladybugs from preschool yesterday.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

That's awesome. Shannon is good about church stuff, but Zub is on a prayer strike. Actually... he tries to avoid reading scriptures too. Sigh.

Shannon says: I love you Kate. Thank you for the card. I loved the card. You are still my best friend even though I'm a grown up because I like you very much.

mags said...

i'm laughing my head off at kate's rendition. and you've just gotta love a little game of house!

mags said...

avery misses and worships kate, she's always gotta see what kate is wearing.

Natalie said...

Keith and I were trying to think how the Satan song might go... "My name is Satan I live in Layton...?"

Meagan said...

Those kids are so cute. Brooklyn loves to see pictures of them.