Kate named hers Daisy after her friend's dog. And Jack's puppy's name is Puppy. I heard Jack talking to his puppy and he was saying something about puppy playing basketball. Of course...
I'm posting this picture because Jack is so hard to take a picture of. He was kissing his puppy at first so I couldn't see his face and then he makes this lovely face. Thank goodness for digital cameras, so I can take as many as I want.
Anyway...This morning I took the kids to a fun indoor swimming pool (in Santa Fe) that we haven't been to for two years. The kids loved it. It had a little frog slide and beach entrance. It's too bad that we don't have a nice swimming pool here. Hopefully my kids will learn how to swim someday.
Anyway...This morning I took the kids to a fun indoor swimming pool (in Santa Fe) that we haven't been to for two years. The kids loved it. It had a little frog slide and beach entrance. It's too bad that we don't have a nice swimming pool here. Hopefully my kids will learn how to swim someday.
3 comments:
Hey your blog is so cute! I love to see your kids and how much they have grown, wow! It's crazy because I think back to when we had our babies together!
Jenny - I got my kids stuffed animals, too! It's amazing how entertained it's been keeping them! Happy Valentines! Kendy :)
your kids really do same some funny things.
Post a Comment