Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Sport

Last night Dave introduced Jack to another sport. Baseball! Jack loved it (of course).

Batting -- he hit the ball quite a few times.
Jack, the pitcher.
Kate wasn't too interested in batting, so she was the score-keeper.
And for a little potty training update for yesterday. No accidents! Hooray!

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow! Way to go with the potty training! I think I will try and do that with Zub this summer. Hopefully he will decide that its something he wants to do. Right now, he is very opposed to it.

Cammie said...

Go Kate! That's my kind of baseball playing!!

Cammie said...

p.s. I am so lame! My blog reader sends me the updates to your food blog, so I am on there all the time. I use your recipes at least a couple times a month. However, I am kind of a slacker about logging into private blogs. I had a few minutes tonight, and thought I'd log in and check in on all the private blogs I have access to.

Which is when I saw your pregnancy widget on your side bar!! Congratulations....many months way too late! So, if you only have 127 days left, are you about 4ish months? Boy or girl?

Melinda said...

Jack is so boy and Kate is so girl! They both look so cute.

lis said...

what great posts you have. I'm so lazy bones about my blog. You are so prego- cute too! We find out tomorrow...

The Coxes said...

I love that picture of Kate being the scorekeeper....what a cutie. And Jack is such a little athlete! Oh - and I'm glad you'll get a break in buying diapers! It's almost like getting a pay raise! Kendy :)

Michal Thompson said...

way to go on potty training. It is such a wonderful feeling when it is all done!!!

Kristen said...

Hey There Jenny! Sorry I have been such a slacker! You look SO cute pregnant! I loved the pictures of your belly! Yeah! That's awesome that Jack likes to play the sports and Kate is happy to keep score--someone has to do each job right? I hope you are feeling good--it looks like you have been busy!