Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back at the Golf Course

The weather this last week has been beautiful. Yesterday we took a family trip to the driving range at the golf course. It's been a few months since the guys have gone golfing and Jack was really excited to go. Here are some pictures of our golfing experience.



All I can say about Jack golfing is that he is SERIOUS!
Never mind that Jack is holding his hands the wrong way. He would not let us help him! Dave's showing him how to hold his hands as I type this (they're golfing in the house with a soft basketball and a plastic golf club).

Kate did a little golfing, but she was more interested in getting balls to put in her bucket and smiling pretty for the camera...


Okay, so here's a prego picture of me for all of you that haven't had the privilege of seeing my rapidly growing stomach. Keep in mind that I'm not due until July (I'm only 19 weeks, so not quite halfway yet). I'm a little scared of how big I'm going to get!
Here's a better side profile picture of my stomach -- never mind the ornery look on my face.
Okay, so I know I've posted lots of picture of Jack sleeping on the floor, but it just amazes me everytime he does it without me knowing. Kate told me today that I had to come see something really quick and this is what we saw...
Then of course I have to take a picture of Kate! It's not fair that she is so photogenic!

5 comments:

MLE ~ Rowley :) said...

What a fun day! We are getting spring fever here too. Every time it's good weather we go outside! I love the prego pics! I do have to warn you that you do get bigger especially with #3, I don't know what it is but it happened to me too. I was totally wearing maternity clothes by the time I was 18 weeks! Good luck and I hope you are feeling well!

mags said...

jenny you make a way cute pregnant lady! are you still running?
jack is going to be a natural. one day when all the cousins are old enough we'll have to have a tournament!

Marianne said...

Kate is so photogenic that she is absolutely beautiful. Love her to death.

Eileen said...

Jen,

Thanks for all those pictures! What precious, precious children!! Including the one that's still in hiding!

Love you all MUCHO!

Tasha said...

You are so tiny! And your kids are as cute as can be:)