Today was our first day of having
Bob the Builder around our house. My friend's little boy decided that he was too big for Bob, so he gave all his tools, DVDs, etc. to Jack. Today was a day when I didn't feel like going anywhere (for two reasons, (1) there is no where to go here besides Smith's and (2) it was snowing). Jack was in Bob the Builder heaven.
So, let's meet the Builders, Bob and Kate.



After watching a few short episodes of a Bob the Builder DVD, Bob and Kate did lots of repairs for me around the house. Their work style is a mix between Bob the Builder and Hanny Manny. I'm just glad that they're playing nicely together and hoping that they don't dent anything with their tools.
2 comments:
Send them to my house. We are perpetually rebuilding. And we could always use some help. Remember when Jack helped us remove the old kitchen floor?
Isn't it great when your kids can switch and enjoy what the other one is doing??? Ashlyn is great about playing fighting, superheros and wreslting with Dylan. I can't say that Dylan has done much of her stuff lately though. I think he is getting too big.
Post a Comment