Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Kids!

It snowed last week, I think it was Friday. The kids really wanted to play in the snow, so I let them shovel the driveway.


And for some exiting news about Jack. We are on potty training day #3 and he is doing great! I was a little nervous to start potty training him because we have so much carpet in our house and I'm just a little lazy. But he is doing so great and is so excited about it. We successfully made it to the grocery store and back this morning, no problem. I think I'm going to have a 4 month break from buying diapers! I've bought diapers straight for 5 years, so this will be nice!

5 comments:

The Schramm Family said...

Go Jack! Good for you Jenny :)

Cammie said...

That is great!! Hooray for no accidents!! Hooray for no diaper buying!! I've been changing diapers for about 5.5 years. I finally have a break!!

annelisa said...

I was just thinking about that today! I have bought diapers for 6.5 years straight and I am really tired of it! Katelyn isn't that interested in the potty yet. She goes when I take her, but if I don't remember then she will just go in her diaper. Hopefully soon!

Melinda said...

That's great! I'll bet he's really proud of himself. Great snow shoveling pictures. Sometimes Ethan wants to "help" and when he does, it usually means extra work as I have to backtrack and redo areas that I've already done!

mags said...

hooray for jack! and hooray for not buying diapers! we are going on 9 years of diaper buying. crazy huh? i think you should eat cookies and soup every night this week. sounds delicious.