I probably should have saved one for Christmas, but my kids were in heaven with enough new toys for everyone to play together. Ty was asleep when the UPS man brought the present. Jack was dying to wake him up so they could get started playing. The second Ty woke up, he got to open the box.
| Still a little sleepy, but SO excited! |
| Showing me the cool fire engine. |
| I made this nice train track for the kids to play with, but Ty wasn't sharing too well and kept breaking it when he was mad. |
I may never be able to vacuum my living room rug again. It's the new train "town".
Thanks Mom & Dad for a "Christmas in July". My kids will be entertained for hours!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that he (or, they) like it! The rug is a great place for a train town.
Post a Comment