People say really odd things to me when I'm pregnant. Some of my favorites lately have been...
- Older ladies at church. "I can tell that you're having a boy." (Really? How does my stomach look like a baby boy?)
- Another mom from the bus stop. "You look like you're going to pop." (Ty asked me when I was going to pop a few weeks ago.)
- Another lady at church. "You look really tired." (Thanks!)
- The teenage bagger at Smith's. "Are you okay?"
- Another lady at church. "Why are you here?"
- A sweet older lady at the gym asks me almost every day if I need a mat when it's time to do abs. I've left early for several months, but it's sweet of her to ask.
People have also been super sweet and generous. The ladies in the classes that I go to at the gym collected money and gave me a card today. One of Dave's co-workers gave us a really expensive stroller that she used for her one child. Another friend gave us her car seat (since Kate's was made 9 years ago). People have offered to make me diaper bags and car seat covers.
I think we're ready for this baby to come. He just needs to wait two more weeks until school is almost out for Christmas break. Ty reminds me every day that the baby can sleep in his bed with him. Kate and Jack are sweet and pick things up for me and get me water when I finally sit down on the couch.
Look at their excitement at dinner tonight...
3 comments:
People say some crazy things! I'm amazed, you're on your fourth baby and you still are still just belly. And, I love the story about the ladies at the "y". They're really sweet.
Good luck with the next couple weeks. We can't wait to see pictures of the new little Judi!
you look more amazing than i do at 37 weeks! I am excited for yoU! Congrats!
You look awesome!!! Super excited for you. Good luck.
Post a Comment