Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snow Day

Friday was our first snowfall of the year.  Kate and Jack were really excited to get their snow clothes on and went to the bus stop early so they could play in the snow until the bus came.  Luckily, they ended up deciding to close school at 10:00, so I got to pull the kids off of the bus and let them come home.  The bus was really late picking up the kids and then it was waiting across the street until the road to the school was cleared of cars that had slid off. 

Ty has been waiting to play in the snow and build a snowman for a long time.  He even saved his carrot from dinner the other night for his snowman.  
The kids spent a few hours outside on Friday and Saturday sledding, shoveling and building snowmen.  They loved it!



 


2 comments:

Gina said...

I love the pictures and miss the snow. When is baby coming? Do you have a name yet? Good Luck!

Gina said...

So, any baby yet? I'm excited for pictures!