The kids woke up at about 7:00 on Christmas morning.
This is Ty's "I'm really happy because Santa brought me a garbage truck" face..
Santa brought Jack little legos...
Santa brought Kate a mini Julie American Girl doll and the book set.
Other gifts...
Kate got this bed for Kit. I painted it and made the pillow and mattress. Grandma Cox made her a quilt that matches the one on Kate's bed and a doll size afghan. She also got some books and a basketball shirt and some other things.
Jack got handcuffs (that broke within the hour), more legos, a magnet board for his room, books, and more.
His favorite gift was basketball shoes (like Jimmer's). Kate got some too.
Matching shirts.
Our favorite present was Nick!
This is one of the few times that Nick was awake for very long. Ty was giving him lots of kisses.
We spent Christmas day playing lots of games that we got for Christmas. I felt great, so I made a lot of Christmas dinner with Grandma Judi's help (ham, funeral potatoes, rolls, jello, carrot pudding, chocolate cake, etc.). Jack and Grandpa played a lot of basketball too.
No comments:
Post a Comment