Friday, December 21, 2012

Nick Two Days Old

Nick and I got to go home from the hospital on Friday morning.  He was circumcised Friday morning and they wanted to watch him for a few hours before they let us go home.  They were also a bit concerned about his weight, because they thought that he'd lost 9% of his body weight.  Dr. Tom (our pediatrician) came to see him and said that he looked great and that the scale was probably wrong at birth.

Dave and the kids and grandma and grandpa went to Santa Fe Friday morning to do some Christmas shopping.  So, Nick and I hung out at the hospital until early afternoon when they came to pick us up.  Nick slept and I read and enjoyed the quiet.  
 Then we got to go home!


 Later that evening, Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to the ward Christmas party.  They got to sit on Santa's lap.  Ty very bravely told him that he wanted a garbage truck.


3 comments:

The Draper Family said...

He is sooo cute! Congradulations! Enjoy him and take it easy!

Meagan said...

Nice work Jenny! I am impressed with your blogging skills. Yay for baby Nick and all the fun with family. Have a wonderful New Year!

Sue Ann Salmon said...

Congratulations on the new little one, he's a cutie, hope you are doing well!