Sunday, December 9, 2007

Boy Gift Ideas?

I'm not really sure what to get Jack for Christmas this year. I was thinking about some kind of a race track or something for him to play with his cars on. Does anyone with little boys have any great gift ideas? What did your little boys love when they were 2?

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Cars and Balls!! The can do so many different things. Dylan really loves the cars movie cars. I don't know if Jack knows the movie yet. Big legos, trucks, and animals. Go luck, I am having trouble with Ashlyn too- any ideas for me?

mags said...

We got Austin the geo tracks train system. It is remote control, but they build the tracks. it has been the best toy. We add to it at birthdays and christmas. He is getting to old for it now, but Avery loves it and I know Jace will. It is by fisher price and has been the best toy I have ever purchased.

lis said...

cars cars cars

lis said...

cars cars cars

lis said...

I'm a loser because I posted twice, no, three times. Have mercy on my inability to multi task and delete my comments!!