Saturday, December 22, 2007

Knock Knock Jokes

Kate and Dave love telling knock-knock jokes. One of their favorite is one that Dave made up. It goes something like this:

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Shhhh!
Shhhhh-who?
Don't make me leave!

So, this morning Jack told us a knock-knock joke. This is what he said:

Jack: Da. Da. (while he said that he acted like he's knocking)
Dave: Who's there?
Jack: Shhhh!
Dave: Shhhh-who?
Jack: held up his foot and grinned

I was pretty amazed that he thought of that on his own. It's amazing how much the second child picks up from their big siblings. I mostly posted this so I would have it written down and won't forget. Maybe someday I'll print out my blog and use it like a scrapbook.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, how old is he? Not even two! That's a good little knock-knock joke. What a cutie. I'll have to tell Ethan...he'll really like that and will probably like it even more since it came from Jack. Merry Christmas!

mags said...

Jenny!

I heard somewhere you can print out your blog like a book. That would be a great christmas present for the future! Glad the geo traks were loved. Merry Christmas.

Cammie said...

Great jokes! Where does he come up with this stuff? Her really is silly.

If you are interested in printing out your blog as a book, I have a link to Blog to Print on my blog. I've done it, a few times, but never bought one.