Monday, December 17, 2007

Visiting Santa

We went to our ward Christmas party on Saturday night. Kate couldn't wait for Santa to get there. She and Jack were one of the first kids to sit on his lap. Jack didn't cry -- he likes to do whatever Kate is doing. He wasn't too excited about it though.

Waiting in line to sit on his lap.

Kate is telling Santa that she wants a bike and an Ariel. I'm pretty sure Jack didn't say a thing.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, Santa's been growing his beard this year. Those are some good whiskers! Jack looks like he does sometimes when I hold him!

Wendi said...

That was definitely one of Santa's best beards that I have ever seen. Amazing.

Cammie said...

My kids didn't get to see Santa this year. Oh well. Carter is pretty terrified of Santa, so maybe it was for the best.

Did Kate get a bike and Ariel?