Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making Sugar Cookies

Last night the kids and I made sugar cookies. The kids helped me roll out the dough and cut the cookies out. They each had their own rolling pin and cookie cutters. Then they decorated them with sprinkles after I frosted them.

Jack was pretty into cutting out his cookies. He ate most of his cookie dough. Later when we were trying to have family night he was on a little bit of a sugar high. He was running around like crazy and wouldn't hold still or be quiet. Oh well, at least he had fun, right?

Jack was showing Dave in this picture that he had just pushed the cookie cutter into the dough by himself.

2 comments:

mags said...

I gotta look on your blog more often or I miss too much stuff! Kate looked so cute in her tutu and Avery wants to dance. I wish they could be closer to each other, they will be great pals as they grow up I hope. Jack is so cute, I love the boots!

Cammie said...

Sugar cookies are always a favorite! It looks like they are having great fun, and I bet they are great helpers too.