Our sweet neighbors from New Mexico, Chris & Geneva, sent the kids Christmas presents which we got today. They told me to let the kids open it and start using it right away -- which I'm so glad for since we have a whole week until Christmas with not much going on. They sent the kids a VSmile Learning System with a dance pad. Really fun! I just wanted to share this video of Kate trying out the dance pad for the first time. It makes me laugh. I'm pretty sure that she didn't learn those moves in dance class.
4 comments:
Kate really knows how to get on her groove thing. I can't even swing my hips like that! How cute! So do they watch something on TV that tells them how to move and which squares to jump on? We got your cute reindeer card today...thanks...I loved Kate's note.
I am shocked at how bit Kate is! Are you guys back in Salt Lake now?
Go Kate!! Looks like fun. That is a good idea to have a new toy for them right now to keep them busy until Christmas. Kate has some really cute moves, i know where she probably got them!! She is growing up too fast. Take care
Great gift! That girl has got some moves! Go Kate.
Post a Comment