Monday, March 30, 2009

No More...


Yep, Jack is officially potty-trained. I was going to post last week, but whenever I'd say how great he was doing he'd have an accident. But he is doing great -- accident-free and diaper-free.

Anyway...That's about all I can think to post about. This week is spring break, so the kids and I will be having lots of quality time together.

4 comments:

MLE ~ Rowley :) said...

good for you Jenny! I think Brayden is about ready for that too. Any pointers? I've potty trained two girls now, but a boy? I'm scared it's going to be way different. Oh well, just roll with the punches right?

Wendi said...

Wow! Way to go! I am going to have to take that on with Zub soon. I think I will use the new baby excuse for another month though.

Natalie said...

Yay! Lucky you:)

Meagan said...

Hooray for Jack...and for Jenny! By the way, Brooklyn calls you (pretend) all the time. Maybe we'll have to try for real sometime.