Kate was very excited that Monday was Martin's birthday and she was planning a party for us. I guess they talked about Martin Luther King at school. On Monday, she got dressed in a "party" dress. I decorated the kitchen table with balloons. And that's as far as our party went, since we spent the rest of the day in Santa Fe waiting for our van to be fixed. But I'm glad that it was Martin's Birthday so we could spend the day together.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Happy Birthday, Martin!
Kate made invitations for everyone in our family and gave them to us last weekend.
It says: "Dad We are goen (going) to celebrate Mrtins (Martin's) birthday."
Kate was very excited that Monday was Martin's birthday and she was planning a party for us. I guess they talked about Martin Luther King at school. On Monday, she got dressed in a "party" dress. I decorated the kitchen table with balloons. And that's as far as our party went, since we spent the rest of the day in Santa Fe waiting for our van to be fixed. But I'm glad that it was Martin's Birthday so we could spend the day together.
Kate was very excited that Monday was Martin's birthday and she was planning a party for us. I guess they talked about Martin Luther King at school. On Monday, she got dressed in a "party" dress. I decorated the kitchen table with balloons. And that's as far as our party went, since we spent the rest of the day in Santa Fe waiting for our van to be fixed. But I'm glad that it was Martin's Birthday so we could spend the day together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is really funny. I bet no one has called him Martin since his wife. Way to go Kate!
Post a Comment