He's a little obsessed by basketball lately and plays it constantly. He's always coming up with new things to add to his game. Most of the time he needs to be wearing a basketball shirt, shorts or pants and basketball shoes (which is against our no shoes policy, so I make sure that they are super clean before he wears them). Jack wants his name to be Jack Superman Rudy Judi. (He and Dave watched Rudy and Hoosiers over Christmas break.) He told me the other day that my name is Coach. this morning while I was tying his basketball shoes he told me to tell him something (give him a pep talk) before he ran out (like the team does before the game). Funny kid.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Who needs school clothes when you can look like a basketball player?
This is Jack's new shirt that we bought on Monday. He's worn it every day since then. Don't worry it has been washed a few times. Right after school yesterday Jack took his clothes off and changed into his "basketball clothes". He told me that he doesn't need to wear school clothes when he's not at school.

He's a little obsessed by basketball lately and plays it constantly. He's always coming up with new things to add to his game. Most of the time he needs to be wearing a basketball shirt, shorts or pants and basketball shoes (which is against our no shoes policy, so I make sure that they are super clean before he wears them). Jack wants his name to be Jack Superman Rudy Judi. (He and Dave watched Rudy and Hoosiers over Christmas break.) He told me the other day that my name is Coach. this morning while I was tying his basketball shoes he told me to tell him something (give him a pep talk) before he ran out (like the team does before the game). Funny kid.
He's a little obsessed by basketball lately and plays it constantly. He's always coming up with new things to add to his game. Most of the time he needs to be wearing a basketball shirt, shorts or pants and basketball shoes (which is against our no shoes policy, so I make sure that they are super clean before he wears them). Jack wants his name to be Jack Superman Rudy Judi. (He and Dave watched Rudy and Hoosiers over Christmas break.) He told me the other day that my name is Coach. this morning while I was tying his basketball shoes he told me to tell him something (give him a pep talk) before he ran out (like the team does before the game). Funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it!
That is so cute! And, I want pictures of your new haircut!!
That kid is hilarious. I can just see him running around getting ready for the big game.
Post a Comment