Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ty is 6 months...well, close enough

Can you believe that Ty will be 6 months old in 2 days? I can't! He's growing up too fast!

Feel free to skip this next paragraph as I gush about what a great baby he is! :)
Ty is the sweetest and best baby. He just started sitting up by himself last week. He discovered his toes last week too (I love it when babies play w/their toes). I've tried feeding his rice cereal and even a little squash, but he hasn't figured out the don't-spit-it-out-just-swallow-it concept. He is usually very happy and smiley. He is pretty patient w/Kate and Jack helping him, holding him, touching him, etc. He rolls over both ways and is a little more mobile now. He sleeps so great at night, but unfortunately has forgotten hy is ow to lay down in his bed and take a nap all by himself. He has the cutest squeal and I love to hear him "talk". Anyway...That's what Ty is up to these days. I'm just glad that he is part of our family.

Jack with his "best buddy"

5 comments:

Meagan said...

I know! They are getting so big. I think Jack looks like you in that last picture there...and Dave. Hmm...I guess he is just a good mix. Cute kids anyway!

mags said...

love the matching brother shirts!

Melinda said...

I love his wide-eyed look of wonder. He looks like he's fascinated by the world. He looks so cute sitting up by himself.

Michal Thompson said...

That first picture looks like a mini Dave!

suzi said...

What cute pictures! How in the world is he already that big?! It feels like you were just barely in my driveway visiting with me!! Happy 2010!