Every morning this week Kate has been going to basketball camp sponsered by the high school girl's basketball team. It was at 8:00 (a little early for the first week of summer break) at the high school. Kate hadn't really played basketball before (that was Jack's hobby), so she was excited to get her own basketball and learn how to play. She seemed to enjoy it and was excited to tell Dave what she'd learned each day.
I didn't get many pictures since most of them were blurry since she was running around. Guess I should have tried out the motion setting on the camera...
Enjoying her popsicle after the last day of camp, proudly wearing her Toppers shirt and holding her own basketball. Jack is so jealous that she has a big basketball.
I had to include this cute picture of Ty, since he and I (and Jack most of the days) hung out in the bleachers for an hour and a half each day watching Kate. He was scooting aross the gym floor when I took the picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment