Sunday, June 6, 2010

Las Conchas Hike

We took my family on one of our favorite hikes in the Jemez Mountains close to our house.  The hike takes you on six bridges that cross a little stream.  We have a favorite place to stop for lunch and play in the water.  It was really hot yesterday, so it was nice to play in the water. 

After our hike it was so hot that we packed up and headed to the pool to cool off some more.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a good time with your parents and Emmalee! I love your parents! It was fun to see them again--even if it's only in pictures! Tell them hello for me. Your kids are so cute! I love Kate's haircut. Jack sounds like he's full of fun--he'll get his trophy one day! Ty is so stinkin' cute! I love the way he moves around!

The Coxes said...

Looks like fun!!