Norm and Melinda and their family made the trek to New Mexico to spend a few days with us. It was really fun having them stay with us and showing them around our neck of the woods.
We went to Bandelier National Monument one day for a picnic and hike.
Kate and Ty ready to hike
Jack, Ethan and Kate inside one of the Indian caves
All four kids were lined up on the bridge, but I was too slow at taking the picture, so Anders left.
I love the group shot...I just wish we could paste you in too. Thanks for taking us there, what an amazing place. And I loved the chile bagel sandwiches you made us for lunch. I am craving a chile bagel right now.
1 comment:
I love the group shot...I just wish we could paste you in too. Thanks for taking us there, what an amazing place. And I loved the chile bagel sandwiches you made us for lunch. I am craving a chile bagel right now.
Post a Comment