Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How the Boys Measure Up

I took Ty and Jack to the doctor last Wednesday for their yearly checkups. Here's how they measure up:

Jack:
Weighs 34 lbs (26.83%)
Height 40.75 inches

So, Jack gained absolutely NO weight in the last year, but he grew almost 4 inches.  If I only I ran around as much as he did and couldn't hold still during meal time, then I would weigh less too.

Ty:
Weighs: 19.25 lbs (6.3%)
Height: 29.25 inches (33.58)%

Ty gained 1 pound in the last three months and grew almost three inches.

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

I think they are going to be tall- can't way we got any of that around here.

Meagan said...

Wow. Umm...Brooklyn weighs 40+ pounds and Emma is already 22. We'll try not to tell them that they weigh more than their boy cousins when they are teens. I don't think that would go over too well. Can't wait to see you guys soon.