Friday, July 9, 2010

Ty's One!

Can you believe Ty is one today?  Time has flown by faster than I'd like it to.  Here's proof of how fast he's grown up.

July 9, 2009 Birth day!
8 weeks old


4 months old
6 months
10 months
11.5 months old (I love his eyes and messy face)

Here's what one year old Ty can do:
  • stand up for about a second before he leans over to me.
  • scoot on his bum (no normal crawling for him)
  • sleep through the night
  • prefers to eat big person food and loves whole milk
  • has slept through the night so long that I can't remember when the last time was I had to get up with him
  • waves, claps and dances
  • sort of blows kisses (nighttime routine)
  • says hi, dadada
  • pushes cars 
  • loves playing catch and throws balls
  • loves water -- baths, swimming, sticking his feet in the sink in the bathroom, etc.
  • loves to try to crawl outside through any door that is left open
  • can go up the stairs, but is not to be trusted on them
  • can go up the first rung of the bunk bed ladder
  • takes great naps in his crib, and not so great naps anywhere else
  • is adored by everyone in our family.  You'd think by the third kid that I wouldn't be so amazed at everything he does.  I could watch him all day.

No comments: