Sunday, October 3, 2010

Random Conference Pictures

Conference weekend was really nice and relaxing at our house.  It was nice that Ty's naps coincided with all the sessions of conference, so we could listen a little easier. 

Jack was being super crazy during the Saturday afternoon session.  I'd asked him to pick up the puzzle pieces a few times and the next thing I knew he was asleep. 

Today during conference Kate and Jack were snacking on apples during the morning session.  When Ty woke up from his nap, he climbed onto the little chair and started eating one of their apples.  He loves eating whole apples.  He kind of hugs it to his cheek in between bites.
Ty cheesing it for the camera.  I guess he's started to notice that I take a lot of pictures of him, so he might as well smile.

I didn't take any pictures of Kate during conference but she was very busy filling out her conference packet pages, working on numerous perler beads, writting books, drawing pictures, and playing with Jack.  Conference is a little easier the older the kids get. 




2 comments:

Eileen said...

Wish we'd been with you!!

Michal Thompson said...

Jack is like me, that is what conference does to me too.