Jack has been doing some crazy things the last couple of days. Yesterday I got out the shower and he was standing by the toilet with his pants pulled down and the potty-training seat on the toilet and then he flushed the toilet. At least he didn't take his diaper off.
Then yesterday afternoon I was downstairs doing laundry and I heard water running. I came upstairs and Jack was standing in the bathtub with his clothes on playing in the water with a cup. So, now I have to make sure that the bathroom door is shut. I already have to keep our bedroom door shut so he doesn't ruin the computer.
He is starting to talk more now -- well, now he's saying actual words. He's been jabbering forever. But now he says ball, bus, toodles (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Channel), and few other things. He says mom constantly. I think he just likes the sound because he doesn't always want me.
1 comment:
Uh-oh, you know it's a matter of time before he figures out how to open the doors! The kid's too smart for just 17 months. You're going to have to get those child-proof doorknobs (but then I won't be able to open the door to your bathroom either...)
Melin
Post a Comment