Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why?



I took this picture a few weeks ago of Jack, but he makes messes like this often. I always wonder, "Why little boys are so messy?"
Right now his shirt is splattered with brownie dough. I guess I should learn to take his clothes off when he eats or at least put a bib on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Jenny Cox???

Wow, I just stumbled on here and after seeing both Ephraim and Fairview, I started to wonder...

This is Paula Fieber, formerly known as Paula Brady! 2kids, huh, how fun! Where are you living these days? My email is paulyunsaturated@yahoo.com, let's catch up!

Cammie said...

I have NO answer to this question. I do know that if we ever get Carter and Jack in the same room something will surely be broken or set of fire. These boys NEVER hold still, and can't stay clean. I feel your pain.