Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NOOOOOOOO!

Today Jack figured out how to say, "Nooooooooooooooo!" He said it over and over today and he meant it! This afternoon I was going to pick up Dave from work and I was planning on leaving the kids at home with Grandpa Judi. Jack was standing by the door and I told him bye and he yelled, "Noooooo!" and he really meant it. I enjoyed the days when he couldn't express himself and would do whatever I thought was best for him. I guess those days are over now.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Yep, Jack's growing up! Next he'll be saying "Yes" to contradict your "No"s! So did he stay with Grandpa, or go with you?

Cammie said...

Yes, it looks like those days are done. No more sweet little boy, if he's like mine, he's going to use that word every chance he gets.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jenny said...

Melinda -- No, Jack didn't stay with Grandpa, he went with me to pick up Dave. I know I should leave him more so he can get over it, but I feel bad leaving him screaming with people. We had a friend over this morning with her little 2 year old boy and we heard a lot of "Noooooo's!"