It's not often that I take the time to read a book (mostly because I can't seem to get what I need to do done, not ignore my kids, and still have time to read). But I got my copy of the 2nd book of the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer from the library yesterday. I've had a hold on it for a few months and it was finally available yesterday. I really want to read it, but I guess I'll have to stay up later at night or maybe give up some computer time. If you haven't read them, I recommend them.
2 comments:
I haven't read any of these books. But, my friend just finished the 2nd book in two days. She couldn't put it down. And now she's in love with a Vampire....
I recommend if you do read them so it when you have some free time. I read the first one when I was in Hawaii without my kids. I just finished the 2nd one tonight (I started it yesterday). They are hard to put down!
Post a Comment