Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Little Tap Dancer

Kate started tap dancing lessons yesterday. We are switching her to a dance class closer to home (I've been taking her to Bountiful since we moved). At the new class they do half an hour tap and a half hour of ballet. We searched all over yesterday and finally found her some new tap shoes. She has been wearing them almost all the time. But, there are a few downsides to it -- 1)she can't wear them outside 2) she can't do up the laces and 3) she keeps taking them off, so I have to tie them a million times a day. At least she'll get some use out of them before she grows out of them. Her new dance teacher is the sweetest, bubbliest lady I've ever met. The little girls in the class eyes light up while she is dancing with them. It is really sweet and Kate loves it!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

How fun for her. I bet it's a lot easier to tap with the cast off. Don't you just love the on and off and on and off shoe game! Love it!