Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Recent Pictures

.


Here a few recent pictures. I took the kids to Wheeler Farm last week and they loved it! Now everytime we pass a park Kate asks if it is a farm too. There is a picture of the kids on the bus stop bench in front of our house too. Kate did get a haircut a few days ago, so she looks cuter now than in those pictures. If anyone has tips on doing semi-curly wavy hair let me know. I obviously have no experience with curls!

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey Jenny! Shannon loved seeing the pictures and keeps asking to see pictures of her "old" Kate. She was pretty fascinated by the cast on Kate's leg too.

Anna said...

I can't believe how big they are!! I still think Kate looks an awful lot like EmmaLee. Thanks for sharing!

The Boyle Family Press said...

Jenni!

I love the addicting blogs too! I think Kates hair is so cute. We cut Avery's hair and Mike said he thinks it makes her look annoying. I think this blogging thing is great, we can keep in touch much better!

mags

Cammie said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how they've grown. Jack is a little man, not even a baby anymore.

Cali has curly/wavy/messy hair. It's a little bit of a challenge, but usually put gel on it when it's wet then scrunch it a few times and let it dry.

But I just learned to french braid this summer, so mostly a braid her hair....you know, so I can practice.

Jenny said...

Thanks for checking my blog out! It's fun to hear from everyone.

lis said...

Cute pictures Jen! As for the curly hair, just get it barely wet and scrunch with mousse or a teeny bit of gel or hairspray. This is how we have done Aubrey's hair tons and tons!

Melinda said...

Hi Jenny,
I am impressed that you got TIGHTS over that cast! Also, Kate's hair always looks cute to me, so keep on doing what you're doing!
Later,
Melin

Shaunna said...

Cute kids...Jack looks just like Grandpa Vaughn did at that age...esp. that pic!!!!!! Thanks all for the pictures!!!! Maybe I will start a blog & post pic's of Bruce or maybe GRANDMA!!!! Ha Ha