Friday, September 19, 2008

A few new favorite kid books

We got lucky on our trip to the library yesterday. We found a few new books that are really cute. Just wanted to share...
I don't know how we haven't ever read "The Napping House" before. Probably because it is always checked out.

"Marvin Wanted MORE" is pretty cute. It's kind of gross that he throws up the world, but I thought it was a cute story.

I remember reading "There's NO such thing as a dragon" when I was little. Really cute!

And, I LOVE BOOK ORDERS! I'm so excited that Kate gets book orders in preschool. So many cute books and so cheap! I love it! Here are the books that we bought this time around.

Do you have any new kid read favorites?

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Okay our latest favortie is called, "NO DAVID" it is a really fun and cute book.

Check out this website for some good meal ideas for your What's for dinner website

http://www.thisweekfordinner.com/

Miss you!

Melinda said...

Ethan got a book from his cousin Andrew called "Lyle, Lyle Crocodile" that he really likes.
He also really likes "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" (he thinks it's hilarious).
Our favorite for this time of year is "The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything". We like to read it by candlelight and have a lot of fun doing all the noises.
One more book Ethan likes lately is "Issunboshi", a Japanese fairytale about a boy who is 1 inch high and has a needle for a sword, who becomes bodyguard to a beautiful princess.

Marilyn said...

I think I bought those exact same books in our book orders this month. I still love Good Night Moon and Don loves anything about Dinosaurs.