Die-hard BYU fans. Notice Dave's new look in honor of the BYU vs Wyoming (Cowboys) football game. Don't you love their "serious game faces"? We liked Dave's rental car that he drove home from the airport. Jack cried when he had to get back in the van. He wanted the "race car" back. And, thanks to Natalie for Kate's new "go cougar" shirt.

Just like Dad (and Mom too). The kids played "airplane" all morning yesterday. They loaded up their suitcases with books, toys and dress ups and played airport. Kate tried to be like me a little too by wearing my lovely glasses and shoes.

Just Mom & Kate. I had Dave snap a picture of me and Kate together, so Kate can take it to school with her. We had quite the ordeal on Friday with Kate throwing a huge fit and crying constantly for an hour and a half (because she didn't want to go to school and I made her anyway and she cried because she wanted me once she got there). I had to pick her up from school after an hour. Luckily she calmed down. I learned a few things about how next time I should handle the situation. The picture of the two of us was her teachers idea. Hopefully we don't have any more issues.
First golf lessons. Our cute neighbors from the house that we just moved from made the kids' some really golf clubs just their size. We went to the elementary school behind our house and Dave gave the kids some pointers on their swing. Jack was really into it. He listened to Dave intently and tried to put his hands how he told him. Look out Tiger Woods! Kate did pretty well too (after she sat and colored for a minute).
Mixed-up Jack. Jack has his sports mixed up a little bit. During the BYU game he got out his basketball and threw it around. At the school he was trying to throw his golf ball into the basketball hoop.

5 comments:
Looks like a party at your house. Football Season!!! Dylan had a really hard time last year going to preschool- i don't know if he felt like he was missing out on what we were doing, or didn't want to stop what he was doing to leave and go or what. good luck!
i must say i like the handle bars better than mikes plain one. i think mike was a little sad to shave it off today. kate and jack sure are fun kids, lots of personality!
Do you dread the Wyoming game every year? I have to say, I appreciate Dave's normal unshaven look after the handle-bar mustache week! We miss you and your kids. You guys know how to stay busy and have fun.
Can I just say that I'm glad that we were out of town for the Wyoming game. I'm afraid Dave may have talked Keith into doing the handle-bar thing too. Way cute pictures. Kate and Jack are going to be serious golf players!
Jenny - your kids are already golf pros! :) Dave must be so proud. I loved seeing all the cute pictures on your blog...I need to look way more often! :) Kendy
Post a Comment