Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Buddy

Okay, so my last post was pretty lame, so this one should be a little better. At least it has a picture, right? What's a post without a picture? I've really been enjoying my time alone with Jack while Kate is at preschool. He is a totally different little boy without his sister around. (He's much calmer and sweeter.) I love snuggling with him in his bed with his blankie reading stories before he goes to sleep. What a sweetheart! (And I think it's really nice of him to take naps while Kate is at school so I have a little quiet time during the middle of the day. It's very refreshing!)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Jack is coming into his own without Kate there. And every mother deserves nap time. By the way, he looks much older in that picture. What a cutie!

Melinda said...

He is really looking older! He's lost the "baby" look. I know what you mean about getting to enjoy Jack when Kate is gone. It has been nice for me, as well, to be with Anders one-on-one while Ethan is at school every day. By the way, it is dinner time and your rolls in that picture look really good. You made my stomach growl!

suzi said...

What a cute picture! One on one time is so nice, and nap time is definitely THE BEST!

mags said...

oh my favorite thing about mother hood is snuggling down with toddlers for a nap. i hope there is napping in heaven. jack is such a cutie. talk dave into bringing you all up here next year. we so miss you all.

ps will you really fix up my blog? that is so nice of you i would love it. i'll e-mail you.