We have a lot of beautiful artwork done by the kids around the house and I don't know what to do with it all. Kate brings home tons of papers from school, huge paintings, coloring pages from church or playgroup, etc. And she wants to show some of it off.
So, how do you display your kid's (or multiple kids) lovely artwork?
Here's an example of one of Kate's latest creation (a caterpillar).

Here is Jack's version of a caterpillar.
5 comments:
I use an artwork binder (I think you've seen it) with plastic sleeves that Ethan can put his artwork into. It keeps it neatly in place and he can take it out and admire his artwork. I love the caterpillers! That is really cute.
My sister in law bought a hanging rack from ikea and displays it. You can check out her blog if you aren't sure what I am talking about, because I am not that great at explanining things. www.whitmill.blogspot.com
I think it is the 3rd post down from the top.
I have plastered my kitchen with Tommy's artwork! People will be over and ask where the glasses are and I'll say, "they're in the cupboard with the shark picture!" It's gotten kind of funny.
Everything he brough home was on the 8.5" x 11" papers, so I was stuck... until I found some binders at Office Max that are just that size! I'm taking the pictures to get them laminated and then I'll stick them in the binders on our little picture table just off of the kitchen. That way they'll never get ripped! Now watch, in ten years the laminate will eat them or something! I dunoo!
You should check out Anne Marie's blog, she just posted theee cutest idea for displaying kids pictures!
I used to sticky tack them to the wall in Dylan's room. You could hang a rope and closepin them up. You can change them out or move it
i have a cute little folder my sister gave me to save all the art work in, i'll send you the idea, still working on your surprise, almost done!!
Post a Comment