Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bumbo Baby!

My friend Juli let me borrow her Bumbo for Ty. They didn't make Bumbos when I had Jack, so I don't have one. They're pretty nice. I have to keep in on top of the fridge when Ty isn't in it because Jack won't stay out of it.See what I mean about having to keep things away from Jack? He's just a big baby... I just borrowed this activity playmat from one of my other friends. I know, I'm kind of a mooch, but we have limited storage space. It's nice to use something for a few months and then give it back.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Cameron does the same thing as Jack! He's always in the car seat and when Julie wasn't in the bumbo, cameron was either in it, or wearing it on his head like a helmet. The leg holes are sort of like eye holes. I found our bumbo on craigslist for 10 bucks. Gotta love it!

lis said...

That's it... Gareth wants a bumbo for Christmas!