Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick and Trunk-or-Treating

We had a busy Halloweekend with lots of trick-or-treating. Friday after school we took the kids to the hospital to go trick-or-treating to the clinics. This is our favorite place to go trick-or-treating since it is warm inside and not too crazy. After the hospital we went to the trick-or-treating downtown. Lots of businesses set up tables and give out candy. It's a little crowded, but the kids like it.
On Halloween our ward had our annual Trunk-or-Treat. I guess the sun was in the kids' eyes while I snapped this picture.
Little Chili Pepper
Candy Helpers
After trunk-or-treat the kids went trick-0r-treating down our street. Jack showing off his "scary teeth."

Our friends, Kate and Cam, went trick-or-treating with us at the hospital and down our street.
Jack and Kate loved handing out candy at our door to trick-or-treaters. One kid tried to scare Jack, I don't remember exactly what noise he made. Jack came running in to the living room. Dave thought he was scared, but he was just trying to find his "scary" teeth, so he could scare the kid back. After that every time the doorbell rang, Jack would yell "ROAR" as he opened the door so he could be the first one to scare people.

1 comment:

The Coxes said...

I love the chili pepper costume!! Kendy :)