Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jack-o-lantern Family Night

This Monday was our annual pumpkin carving Family Home Evening.

Jack wouldn't grab the pumpkin "guts" and pull them out. He did not like his hands getting all pumpkin-ey. Dave helped him clean it out.
The kids drew the face on the pumpkin and I carved it.



Kate drew the ears, nose and the mouth. Jack drew the eyes and the eyebrows.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

We got our pumpkins Monday, but when I suggested carving them for FHE, Mike didn't want to. He thought we should carve them Saturday morning so that they have less time to wrinkle before Halloween night. Leave it to an engineer to try and optimize the jackolantern's performance.

Michal Thompson said...

We love the bumbo!!!! What did I do with my first two kids? I am glad I am not the only one who finds putting on the table and counter incredibly convenient.