The kids and I spent a few days at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was really fun. Kate has been in heaven playing with all of Emmalee's princesses and Barbies. And, Jack figured out Emmalee's remote control Barbie car. And of course they love playing with Grandma and Grandpa and Emmalee.
This afternoon we took a walk down the road to see Grandpa's horses. I fed them some carrots and Jack was a little freaked out when I tried to rub their noses. He kept screaming and yelling, "My momma. My momma." I don't know if he was worried about me or worried about himself. My kids are a little afraid of all animals, even cats. When it was time to walk back home Jack didn't want to leave the horses. I guess he and Kate like to look, but not touch.
The kids and I with Pooch (I think that is the horse's name. My dad has changed it three or four times -- I can't keep it straight).
Jack and I feeding the horse (Jasmine, I think) a carrot. Jack was freaking out about then.
Kate wanted to do her "homework" while Emmalee was doing her homework this afternoon. And of course Jack had to do some too.
No comments:
Post a Comment