Maggie tagged me a week or so ago, so here goes (my kids are finally in bed so I have a little time to blog). I'm just doing the last half of her "tag" since I did a tag from Michal a month or so ago. So, here's a little more about me:
4 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I love to bake. Probably because I love to eat what I have just baked especially when it comes right out of the oven. I love to make bread, rolls, cookies, pies, etc. And I think I enjoy it because things usually turn out like they are supposed to. Sometimes other things that I cook (for dinner mostly) don't turn out so well. I consider myself a "non-practicing foodie" like Melinda as she called herself on her blog. I love learning about cooking and food, but I don't make many new exotic dishes.
2. I can't decide if I like being a small town country girl or a big city girl. Since in the last few years I've lived in a big city and a really small town, I can't decide which I like better. It will be interesting to see where we end up living when Dave is done with school.
3. I'm pretty talented when it comes to being clumsy and uncoordinated. Luckily for my kids sake Dave is pretty coordinated, so hopefully they turn out okay. Things are always just falling out of my hands. A week or so ago within 24 hours I broke Dave's external hard drive (a very bad thing to break!) and cut the cord on his brand-new razor right after he opened the package and of course I snipped it (accidentally of course) in a place where he couldn't splice it to fix it.
4. I would love to be a great home decorator (you can't tell that from my house now). I guess I'm saving up all of my decorating knowledge (gained from watching HGTV) for when we have a home of our own and are out of school.
3 comments:
You are a regular Martha Stewart (but less creepy). Your house always has cute little touches (and is always so clean), you make the cutest crafts, AND you can cook. I too, try to bake, but my stuff doesn't always come out like it's supposed to. My aspirations as a cook are to wield a knife like you can, and to make rolls as good as yours. If I could just do those two things, the rest would fall in place!
You are not clumsy! I am glad to know there is another Judi wife who spills things and breaks things.
ps country or city? I am torn myself.
Post a Comment