Thursday, November 8, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

Today the kids and I went to zoo for the morning. It was a beautiful day and really warm out. The zoo wasn't crowded, so it was great. We bought a year membership so we can go there often, since it's only a few minutes away. Jack hadn't been to a zoo before so it was fun seeing his reactions to the animals.

The kids stayed in the stroller for the first little while. It was great! I love my double-jogger!

Jack by the zebras.

The kids by the tiger drinking from the water. The new tiger/big cat section of the zoo is pretty nice. We haven't been there since they finished it. You get pretty close to the animals.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

It's so great you have the option to run up to the zoo whenever your kids need to get out. That looks like a lot of fun. I'll bet the animals are more active in the fall because of the cooler weather. I think that's why we loved the San Francisco zoo so much...it's right off the beach and the weather was always cool and the animals always active.

The Schramm Family said...

FUN! Oh you don't have to drive 2 hours to go to the zoo? Nice!

mags said...

I love love love your layout? So cute! Jack and Kate are such cute little siblings! We have a zoo here, hope you can all come and see it some time!

Cammie said...

What a fun family outing. The weather sure has been great. We need to take an adventure up there before the weather gets too cold. My kids go crazy for animals.