Sunday, November 4, 2007

Powdered Sugar Anyone?

Last night Kate helped me make some oreo cookies. I had a bowl of powdered sugar on the counter and Jack climbed on top of his chair so he was next to the counter. I thought it would be okay if he just dipped his fingers in a few times hoping that it would keep him busy for a minute so I could finish the dishes. He just smeared it all over the counter before he even licked his fingers. Anyway... The kids had a great time with cookie dough and powdered sugar all over them.

**Maggie -- I used your oreo cookie recipe and made a few rolo cookies too. They were really good and so easy. You can't go wrong with a little chocolate and caramel.

4 comments:

mags said...

yum! how did you make rolo cookies? We need to do a recipe blog for sure.

Jenny said...

To make the rolo cookies I used the oreo cookie recipe (devils food cake mix, 1/2 c. canola oil, and 2 eggs). Then I rolled them into balls with 1/2 a rolo in each (I didn't buy many rolos, so I cut them in half). Then I baked them at 350 for 10 minutes.

Cammie said...

Delicious! The cookies and the kids!

Melinda said...

I love Kate's little cookie dough nose in the picture!