Every time I make dinner or cook anything Kate and Jack pull up their little chairs to help. Jack usually just tries to stick a spoon or something in for a taste. Yesterday I caught him trying to eat a piece of raw chicken that I was putting in the oven. I'm glad I caught him before he ate it. Yuck! Kate's a good helper though. She always pulls up her chair and says, "Mom, so what can I do for you?" I love hearing that!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
My Kitchen Helpers
Every time I make dinner or cook anything Kate and Jack pull up their little chairs to help. Jack usually just tries to stick a spoon or something in for a taste. Yesterday I caught him trying to eat a piece of raw chicken that I was putting in the oven. I'm glad I caught him before he ate it. Yuck! Kate's a good helper though. She always pulls up her chair and says, "Mom, so what can I do for you?" I love hearing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If dave were blond there would be no telling him and Jack apart. What a cutie!
oh boy! Yes i love to have helpers in the kitchen, but sometimes i have to say i can work a lot better without them :) It's good for the kids to help and watch in the kitchen. Fun times.
I didn't have much time in SLC, but we will all be there for Christmas. DOn't you love your little helpers!! At least they are cute and make you laugh.
That is such a great picture. You are so good for letting him help! I finally got my computer set up so I can check your blog again. Only 2 more rooms until we are all moved in!
Post a Comment