Sunday, January 27, 2008

And another one...

The Instacare visit of the day goes to Kate! I took her to the Instacare this morning because she still has a fever, etc. and she has ear infections in both ears. I should have taken her in yesterday with Jack. Oh well. She seemed to be doing better yesterday. Maybe someday I'll be better at diagnosing my kid's symptoms. I never know exactly what I should do when the kids get sick. If I take them in to the doctor am I just really paranoid? Or if I don't take them in then maybe they'll get really sick. Hmm... It is nice to know that there is a reason for Kate feeling sick. She is super excited that her medicine is pink! Who knew that medicine could be so exciting?

4 comments:

Derek said...

Wow! Good work. I understand about not knowing when to take your kids to the doctor. I wait to take Brooklyn until I feel like I have to, and everytime I've taken her in, they just say that she'll get better. At least your doctors have a solution to the problem. Hope they get better soon.

Michal Thompson said...

What does she think about her medicine now that she has tasted it? Still as wonderful as pink? I didn't know ear infections were contagious! Just kidding. GOod luck with that. We too are trying to get rid of the those lingering coughs and running noses from our sick week.

Wendi said...

Wow, we aren't the only ones with sickies in our family. Sounds like everyone's had some of that. Thats great that she enjoys her medicine. Thankfully Mike has stayed healthy since he's been working on "the bane of his existence" as well as going to work each day. Shannon is convinced that purple medicine is the cure for all ills. Sometimes she even pretends to have a tummyache to try and con me into giving her some. She has really been enjoying Kate's emails though!

Cammie said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon. It's just as hard on the mother as it is on the kids.