Great-grandma with Jack. He would stay on her lap for about five seconds and then run away, but it made her happy.
The kids at the Portland Zoo. We went there on New Year's Day (the only day that it didn't rain), but it was really cold and windy. Too bad I left the kids mittens and hats at home. I didn't think we'd need them.
We made popcorn before the kids watched a movie. Jack and Katelyn ate almost half of it. They helped themselves.
Jack discovered the movie, "Cars" on the drive to WA. That's all he wanted to watch the whole trip.
We went bowling one afternoon. The kids had lots of fun. Haley was great at it!
We also took the kids to see the movie, Enchanted. However, Dave, Kate and I didn't get to see the end of it since Kate got sick (I think she got a little "motion sickness" from the big screen.
Vaughn and Marianne came with us, so today we're going through a little withdrawal from Dad and Grandma and Grandpa. The kids are stuck at home with boring Mom. Jack learned how to say Grandpa during the trip (meaning both Grandma and Grandpa). He also can say cookie pretty well now (since great Grandma offered them to us all the time).
No comments:
Post a Comment