Saturday, January 26, 2008
A Reason For It All
Today I found out the reason for all of Jack's crying, not-sleeping, wanting to be held all the time, fevers, cough, shaking, etc., etc., etc. He had a fever of over 103 this afternoon so I took him to the Instacare (thanks to Dr. Peter for his advice -- it's nice having a doctor in the family :) ) and Jack has a nice ear infection in one of his ears. I think he was more mad at the doctor because she took him away from watching Cars in the waiting room than because she was checking him out. So, hopefully all the fevers, coughs, runny noses, etc. will pass soon from both Kate and Jack. I sure hope spring comes soon. It was so nice outside to day (in the 30's!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment