
In my last post, I forgot to mention the most annoying thing that happened on our trip. I was getting my contact ready to put in my eye on New Year's Eve morning and my contact broke in half and then in two more pieces. I've worn gas permeable contacts since 7th grade and I've never had that happen before. I have really bad feelings towards the eye doctor office that I went to in New Mexico last year. Anyway...since my contact was broken I had to wear my really old glasses that have been broken for a few years. Kate broke the earpiece off a few years ago and I've worn them like that since then. Dave took pity on my glasses and put on one of his old earpieces (for some reason I took his old glasses with us). They are a little lopsided and don't fit my face, but at least I can see. I go to the eye doctor on Friday and hopefully I'll get some new contacts and glasses soon. I sure wish I didn't need to wear them, but I'm pretty blind.
**My glasses aren't quite as bad looking as the ones in the picture above, but they are a little dated, worn, and broken.
3 comments:
how sweet of dave! hold on to those little things, and remember them. I love your blog layout papers, where did you get it? help me I need something new and different.
oh man, I HATE losing a contact. I actually am going to try to get soft ones. I know a couple people who have made the switch, and I'm totally ready. But a broken or lost contact always makes me crazy.
That is such a funny story. Well, probably not funny to you. Maybe you are due for a little Lasik surgery!!
Post a Comment