Friday, January 25, 2008
Sick Kids and Dishes
This week has been full of mainly two things, sick kids (and me and Dave too) and lots of dirty dishes. We don't have a dishwasher and I usually don't mind it, but this week I've been missing it. Since we've been sick all week it seems like the dishes have been piling up and staying there for a while. Last night I finally got the dishes done at 11:45. Hooray! It took me all night to get them done since the kids would go to sleep for about four minutes and then wake up again. Anyway...Hopefully spring will come soon and the winter colds will be gone for good! (And may our next house have a dishwasher!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to that! So are you and Dave feeling any better? It has been a nasty cold season.
Post a Comment